Fallout RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout RPG

Forum roleplay based on the Fallout series.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harrow Char Sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harrow

Harrow

Character sheet
Race: Human
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Harrow Char Sheet Left_bar_bleue32/32Harrow Char Sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)

Harrow Char Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Harrow Char Sheet   Harrow Char Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:53 am

I put up the same character sheet I used on the last forum in my own character sheet page, as I intend to play the same character.

However, I changed the 12-gauge shotgun to a sawed-off one - they're the same price. But then I read the other thread and saw that you have some reservations to characters starting out with shotguns, so... feel free to go over my equipment list with a fine comb and tell me what stays and what goes.

Ideally, Harrow would want to use rifles or pistols with a long range on them, since he is (intended to be) a sniper.

edit: Actually, I may want to switch one of my Tag skills, and change it from Repair to Traps (boom!).
Back to top Go down
Schwarzwald

Schwarzwald

Harrow Char Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Char Sheet   Harrow Char Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:14 am

well you could either A: dump all your stimpacks and 4d10 worth of caps. to keep you shutgun along with 8 rounds (or dump your armor and 2 stimpacks, but no caps penalty)

or B: dump a single stimpack, and start off with the same rifle as Pete (or dump two stimpacks to get the one thats slightly better: being the M17-A carbine, has 2 more damage but 10 less range basicly.)

or C come up with something else of about this amount of 'value' to dump and propose.
Back to top Go down
Schwarzwald

Schwarzwald

Harrow Char Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Char Sheet   Harrow Char Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:07 pm

rolling for harrows caps: 50+2d10
Back to top Go down
Schwarzwald

Schwarzwald

Harrow Char Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Char Sheet   Harrow Char Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:07 pm

The member 'Schwarzwald' has done the following action : Dice roll

'd10' : 10, 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harrow Char Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Char Sheet   Harrow Char Sheet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harrow Char Sheet
Page 1 of 1