Fallout RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout RPG

Forum roleplay based on the Fallout series.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pete's Sheet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Piebald Pete

Piebald Pete

Character sheet
Race: Ghoul
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Pete's Sheet Left_bar_bleue30/30Pete's Sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Pete's Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Pete's Sheet   Pete's Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:49 am

Piebald Pete
Male
160lbs 2.3 meters tall
Ghoul

S-5 Traits: Skilled (hes had over 150 years to work on skills)
P-7 Tech Wizard (most of his work has been as a
E-5 HP- 30 mechanic on robots or heavy machinery)
C-4 AC- 6
I-7 AP- 8
A-6 Carry Weight- 150
L-5 Melee Damage 1
Poison Res 55%
Rad Res 90%
Critical Chance- 5
Healing Rate- 1

Small guns 39, Big guns 22, Energy Weapons 22, Unarmed 62, Melee 52, Throwing 34, First aid 36, Doctor (tag) 47, Sneak 33, Lockpick 48, Steal 28, Trap 33, Science 53, Repair (tag) 66, Pilot (tag) 56, Speech 30, Barter 26, Gamble 30, Outdoorsman 34

Equipment: Lighter, Crowbar, Leather Cap, 10mm Pistol, Tool set, Lock picks, scalpel, 2xstimpak, 30x10mm rounds, 3xflare, 1xrope, Brass knuckles.

Description: Pete stands 2.3 meters tall and weighs around 160 lbs. While on the large side for a Ghoul he doesn't stand out in mixed company.His eyes are a sallow yellow and when he speaks, his voice is very gravely, almost painful sounding. His skin is dry and leathern and clings tightly to his frame; it is mostly brown with a distinct gray mottling running the length of his body. His flesh seems to be peeling in places and he gives of slight charred smell. He is almost entirely hairless except for a few coarse patches covering most of his head. Pete primarily wears old jumpsuits he comes across and an old leather aviator helmet with a long scrap of green cloth as a scarf. He tends to keep his face and hands covered when dealing with unfamiliar humans and when passing through towns, only showing his face if he knows it to be safe. He carries a battered medic’s bag and milk jug to hold his belongings and water. A 10 mm pistol clearly visible at his hip.

History: Peter Weiss began life as building superintendent before the war. He lived alone and was very relieved when he was accepted into the local vault. When the day came he happily filed into the vault along side the 999 others he was to be living with for an undetermined period of time. After the orientation he was stationed down in the reactor level. he was pleased he would be able to contribute to his own salvation and keep a such an important job that would surely make his time in the vault more enjoyable. The door was to remain open until attack was imminent. Peter went about his life working maintenance until the day the sirens finally sounded. The entire vault population waited in quiet panic for the door to roll close sealing them from the deadly radiation, when without warning the power cut out. For a moment they all sat in the dark, the only sound was the lonesome wail of the air raid siren. Then all hell broke loose, Pete found himself with the other mechanics in the reactor room frantically trying to restore the power when the bombs fell. The last thing he remembers is a hot wind blowing through and knocking him out along with the emergency lights.

When he woke up he saw others moving around him in the dark, helping others to their feet when the Mr. Handy came by with its lights to help the survivor Pete found out he had been unconscious for days. The power was out and many were killed, but they had food, water, and enough batteries to keep the lower levels functioning. The survivors stayed in the lower levels, but as weeks went on they began loosing hair and becoming violently ill, the Mr. handy was able to keep several of them alive while others died of dehydration and the radiation poisoning. Peter lay among the others, near death for a long time, until finally they began to regain their strength. Their bodies had been ravaged and horribly disfigured, but they had survived.

The survivors stayed in the vault afraid of what they would find outside the door. The excessive casualties sustained meant that jobs had to be redistributed. Due to their location during the blast there were several mechanics, so Pete took to the task of keeping their only medical personnel, Vincent, the Mr. Handy, operational. He spent several years inside the vault working alongside Vincent and he learned well the workings of the body and after a while came to be a fairly competent medic in his own right. While Vincent was a wonderful resource, there was just so much Peter could learn from him. After a while Pete's fear of the outside gave way to curiosity, several members of the vault had already left to explore the brave new world, those who returned told stories of little water and less food, but the choice of dying out in the wastes or in a hole seemed to make little difference. His curiosity eventually won out, he was given a pistol and some ammo from the armory and set out with a small group headed toward the pacific.

The travelers learned quick that the world they remembered was a distant memory, they were met with an alien landscape and even stranger creatures crawling across the cracked earth. They headed west hoping to meet other survivors, the army, anybody. After weeks of traveling by day, and camping by night, Pete discovered he had a knack for hunting down critters to eat, and while they had to conserve ammo he practiced whenever he had the chance. Then one day they came across another group of travelers, a convoy. up until this point non of the survivors had seen a human unaffected by the radiation. They met with a sour reception. Pete was confused, why were they so cruel to a group of burn victims? After explaining their situation the caravan owner took pity on them and explained their sorry condition. Pete dismissed this as ignorant prejudice, but soon learned it to be the sad truth. The caravan was bound for Broken hills and suggested the survivors head there, and allowed them to follow, at a distance.

When they reached the settlement the group disbanded, and for the first time since the vault he was on his own. He set out to learn all he could about the new order of things, even among the more accepting humans of Broken Hills he learned first hand about Ghoul prejudice. He met many others like himself and heard many sad stories like his own. He met other strangers affected by some sort of genetic engineering, he was fascinated by these individuals and began to favor the mutants over humans.

He began working as a laborer in the mines, going places the Humans could not because of radiation. He noticed that the Ghouls, while tolerated, were second class citizens. They worked under the worst conditions and all but shrugged off by the human doctors. He began saving his meager wages to buy medical supplies and served as a Ghoul practitioner, while he couldn't give them the best care, he offered them the attention and compassion they needed and for that they thanked him. His mechanical prowess did not go unnoticed either, he was soon moved from the mine and began repairing equipment. The better pay allowed him to afford better equipment and allowed him more opportunities to practice shooting. After awhile he began traveling with the caravan to and from Redding as a repairman, it was here he encountered his first real anti ghoul attack, he realized that most people wanted nothing to do with his kind. He still traveled with the caravan but began covering his face whenever he was not alone or back in broken hills. He also learned that people were more tolerable of him if they wanted something from him. He offered his services every opportunity he got and became a regular among the caravan guards, who gave him the name Piebald Pete.

Pete spends most his time on caravan runs throughout the western territory.

Last edited by Piebald Pete on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Piebald Pete

Piebald Pete

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Pete's Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's Sheet   Pete's Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:52 am

Thats the same sheet I sent to the last site, whether he edited it or not I can't really tell.

I changed my tag from small guns to pilot, If you like I can edit the history to better reflect that but that would have to wait until after class
Back to top Go down
Schwarzwald

Schwarzwald

Pete's Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's Sheet   Pete's Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:11 pm

your AC should be 9 not 6 (remember the leather cap)

I dont see any mentioning of your sequence, which should be 14.

your first aid skill should be 34 not 36.

you have 35 gamble, not 30

everything else is in order, i dont see any problem with switching small arms tag with pilot. After all your a pre-war ghoul so pilot would be a natural skill to you, unlike any other person in the wastes who would need a background for it.
Back to top Go down
Piebald Pete

Piebald Pete

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Pete's Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's Sheet   Pete's Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:23 pm

sounds good to me. Thanks for catching all those little slips I had to get to class.

Not to be a pain but I'd like to drop the pistol and ammo and take a Pump shotgun 15 rounds and a handful of caps (50-ish) whatever you think is acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Schwarzwald

Schwarzwald

Pete's Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's Sheet   Pete's Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:24 pm

Piebald Pete wrote:
Not to be a pain but I'd like to drop the pistol and ammo and take a Pump shotgun 15 rounds and a handful of caps (50-ish) whatever you think is acceptable.

not to be a prune but, but a pump action shotgun is 550 caps more expensive then the 10mm pistol.

however if you want a two-handed small arms you could have a M1 Garand Rifle which is only 150 caps pricier.

along with 16 7.62mm bullets (2 clips)

and 40 caps + the 2d10 i roll (its a d% but thats the only option o.o, so divide by 10 to get how many caps you get)

in my opinion if a character wants to start off with a shutgun he'd need to trade in pretty much everything else, as it's a quite nasty weapon for level 1 encounters.

your resulting caps: 53

Last edited by Schwarzwald on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dice roll added to comment.)
Back to top Go down
Schwarzwald

Schwarzwald

Pete's Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's Sheet   Pete's Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:24 pm

The member 'Schwarzwald' has done the following action : Dice roll

'd%' : 84, 51
Back to top Go down
Schwarzwald

Schwarzwald

Pete's Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's Sheet   Pete's Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:11 pm

This is the finished character sheet that has now been approved, since i cant add it to his character sheet heres the updated version for you Harrow

Name: Piebald Pete
Weight: 160lbs
Height: 2.3 meters tall

S-5
P-7
E-5
C-4
I-7
A-6
L-5

HP- 30
AC: 9
AP: 8
Sequence: 14
Carry Weight: 150
Melee Damage: 1
Poison Res: 55%
Rad Res: 90%
Critical Chance: 5
Healing Rate: 1

Traits: Skilled + Tech Wizard

Small guns 39, Big guns 22, Energy Weapons 22, Unarmed 62, Melee 52, Throwing 34, First aid 34, Doctor (tag) 47, Sneak 33, Lockpick 48, Steal 28, Trap 33, Science 53, Repair (tag) 66, Pilot (tag) 56, Speech 30, Barter 26, Gamble 35, Outdoorsman 34

Equipment: Lighter, Crowbar, Leather Cap, M1 Garand Rifle, Tool set, Lock picks, scalpel, 2xstimpak, 16x7.62mm rounds, 3xflare, 1xrope, Brass knuckles, 53 caps

Last edited by Schwarzwald on Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the background took up alot of space, so just copy from original)
Back to top Go down
Harrow

Harrow

Character sheet
Race: Human
Hit Points:
Pete's Sheet Left_bar_bleue32/32Pete's Sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)

Pete's Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's Sheet   Pete's Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:49 pm

I'll be holding out on doing that so we can test the following:
Schwarz, I need you to see if you can:

1) Modify Character Sheets (Try mine: Not by clicking the "Character Sheet" on the left pane, but by going into my Profile page. There should be a "Modify" button on the bottom)

2) Generate character sheets (see if you have a "Generate Character Sheet" button on Pete's profile page)

You should also be able to add people ot the Characters usergroup now - go to the Usergroup panel and type in their username next to "Add Member". People in the Characters usergroup can post in the In-Character forums.
Back to top Go down
Harrow

Harrow

Character sheet
Race: Human
Hit Points:
Pete's Sheet Left_bar_bleue32/32Pete's Sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)

Pete's Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's Sheet   Pete's Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:46 am

Oh and I added different die types in addition to the d100(%): d3, d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20.
Back to top Go down
Schwarzwald

Schwarzwald

Pete's Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's Sheet   Pete's Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:20 am

Harrow wrote:
I'll be holding out on doing that so we can test the following:
Schwarz, I need you to see if you can:

1) Modify Character Sheets (Try mine: Not by clicking the "Character Sheet" on the left pane, but by going into my Profile page. There should be a "Modify" button on the bottom)

2) Generate character sheets (see if you have a "Generate Character Sheet" button on Pete's profile page)

You should also be able to add people ot the Characters usergroup now - go to the Usergroup panel and type in their username next to "Add Member". People in the Characters usergroup can post in the In-Character forums.

cant do any of those :-S well except the add member thing i do seem to be able to do that bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pete's Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's Sheet   Pete's Sheet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pete's Sheet
Page 1 of 1