Fallout RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout RPG

Forum roleplay based on the Fallout series.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call me... Jameson Richard (Char. sheet)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JethroGibbs777

JethroGibbs777

Character sheet
Race:
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Call me... Jameson Richard (Char. sheet) Left_bar_bleue1/1Call me... Jameson Richard (Char. sheet) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Call me... Jameson Richard (Char. sheet) Empty
PostSubject: Call me... Jameson Richard (Char. sheet)   Call me... Jameson Richard (Char. sheet) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Name: Jameson Richard
Race: Caucasian
Type: Mutation-free human
Age: twenty-four years, seven months, two weeks, and one day.
Birthplace: Vault 119
Father: unknown
Mother: Unknown
Siblings:Unknown
General Information:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TAKEN FROM VAULT 119 INFORMATION TERMINALS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Year: 2199 Citizen: Jameson Richard Citizen No. 11902

Unfortunately, not much is known about this citizen. His parents left the vault the day after he was born... however, they did not use the door. It is largely believed that they managed to tunnel out, although it is not known how. He was raised by a nice old woman named Bailie, and lived in her quarters. By age ten, he received a Pip-Boy. Unfortunately, vault 119 is a low budget vault, so he only received a Pip-Boy 2000A model. Although these are sturdy and reliable models, they are known for power surges, where the light flashed brighter than it would if you turned it on. This leaves the Pip-Boy blank for up to thirty minutes, and can send a small electrical charge through the body of the wearer. This only gives a tingling sensation, but it can render the wearer numb for up to an hour. After receiving this Pip-Boy, his tenth birthday was ruined by the dead body of Bailie, found hanging from the ceiling of their shared living quarters. After that incident he lived alone, still using Bailie's quarters and keeping widely to himself. Mystery and tragedy surrounds this boy, as at age fourteen the girl he was romantically involved with was found dead, after slitting her wrists in the bathtub. At age eighteen he lost his temper with the overseer, and was nearly expelled from the vault for reasons un-announced. At age twenty two, ------ FILE END
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VOICE RECORDING LEFT BEHIND BY OVERSEER
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OVERSEER- "Hello, Jameson. you came to see me earlier? I apologize for my absence, I was away tending to the G.E- erm, to matters known only by the high ranking officials."
JAMESON- "Ah, Benji, that's why I'm here! You see, I have... a business proposition to make of you. I believe I have done enough here to prove that I should be promoted. Of course, being a Loyalty Guard isn't bad in the least. My teacher said that that job was all but extinct. But I think i deserve... more. I want to be the Overseer's apprentice. I could succeed you... I could do great things for vault 119."
OVERSEER- "Ah... I'm sorry, Jameson. I cannot do that. I've already chosen my successor- my son, a very capable boy. If thats all...?"
JAMESON- "No, its not that easy. You see, i deserve this job. And i wont be overtaken by some... some... Idiotic, stuck-up child who's only getting the job because they're the child of the-"
OVERSEER- "Watch yourself, child. You can't start-"
JAMESON- (Slams fist on table) YOU LISTEN TO ME!! I know all about the G.E
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
END RECORDING
VAULT 119 TERMINAL- VAULT DOOR CONTROLS
OPENING RECORDS: OPENING: 2077 CAUSE: BOMBS DROPPING
CLOSING: 2077 CAUSE: RADIATION
OPENING: 2159 CAUSE: CLASSIFIED
CLOSING: 2159 CAUSE: DOCTOR'S EXIT
OPENING: 2199 CAUSE: ????
CLOSING: 2199 CAUSE: PREVENT IRRADIATION
END RECORDS
INFORMATION END
excerpt from the diary of Jameson Richards
I didn't want to leave. I had to. the Overseer rejected me. I was an outcast, with no parents to protect me. I caused trouble wherever i went. The G.E.C.K was failing. No one else knew it, but I did. the Overseer was an idiotic ass, and his child even more so. I just wish this hadn't had to happen. I just wish... ----

DIARY END
Back to top Go down

Call me... Jameson Richard (Char. sheet)
Page 1 of 1