Fallout RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout RPG

Forum roleplay based on the Fallout series.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Huh. So...

Go down 
+4
Schwarzwald
Piebald Pete
Ils'Beth Goreknuckle
Harrow
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harrow

Harrow

Character sheet
Race: Human
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Huh. So... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/32Huh. So... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)

Huh. So... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:15 am

All right, I got the character sheets up - you can have a look at my profile to get the general idea. Tell me if I've missed anything.

I don't have your character sheets so you'll have to post them in the char app. board.
Back to top Go down
Schwarzwald

Schwarzwald

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Harrow wrote:
All right, I got the character sheets up - you can have a look at my profile to get the general idea. Tell me if I've missed anything.

I don't have your character sheets so you'll have to post them in the char app. board.

to answear your question in the previous post: I prefer reviewing them on the site,
and other then that; i have one tiny querrel with this setup harrow. I dont know if its my computer (Which i doubt) but i dont seem to be able to scroll up and down on the info in the various boxes on your sheet D: i have to select it all and then copy paste it somewhere else to read it.

other then that, super to see that its already up and running!
Back to top Go down
Harrow

Harrow

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Huh. So... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/32Huh. So... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Are you using Google Chrome or any other browser that isn't IE/Firefox?
Back to top Go down
Schwarzwald

Schwarzwald

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:01 pm

I'm using the standard Windows Internet Explorer that came with my new Vista computer, so no funny stuff here :-S
Back to top Go down
Schwarzwald

Schwarzwald

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:23 pm

*scratch that*

i found that the scrolling worked when i selected you in the 'members' bit, but not when i pressed just your character sheet... strange.
Back to top Go down
Harrow

Harrow

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:58 am

I noticed you mentioned some things about the "old" forum in the chat archives, so.. just letting you know it's actually still up @ http://falloutonlinerpg.atfreeforum.com/forum.html

Which also reminds me: Should I add 'Karma' and 'Affiliation' to the character sheet? They strike me as pretty redundant in a roleplay environment, truth to be told..
Back to top Go down
Schwarzwald

Schwarzwald

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:04 am

I'll just keep track of those two things seperately out of everyones sight, that way people dont have to worry about that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:38 pm

Hey Guys!

Hows life... Uh I mean fallout going?^^ Just put me in as the last player Shwarzi, I dont know how about character sheet though, but we'll figure it out, right? Razz
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Character sheet
Race:
Hit Points:
Huh. So... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Huh. So... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:49 am

And as im new to this entire system im sure ill make a mess of things sheet wise. So let me know if theres anything in the book that isnt allowed and ill go through it and attempt to make a character.
Seeing its my first time doing this as an PnP version ill try to stick to a basic sort of character to keep it simple for myself.
Back to top Go down
Piebald Pete

Piebald Pete

Character sheet
Race: Ghoul
Hit Points:
Huh. So... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Huh. So... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:15 am

The character creation in the book is pretty straight forward, I'd say follow that step by step, then once you have a sheet you can write a history and description that supports the tag skills and perks you chose. As for races if it's your first character I would stay away from dog deathclaw and robot just for simplicity's sake.

As far as concepts go if you've played any of the games then you probably know a few already:
Doctors
Traders
caravan guards
settlers
hunters
slavers
raiders
gamblers
miners
tribesmen
bar owners
priests
scavengers
and just plain wanderers
Back to top Go down
Piebald Pete

Piebald Pete

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Huh. So... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Huh. So... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:26 am

Also I don't know if you're keeping track of it off site Schwarzwald, but the old sheets had a rad bar
Back to top Go down
Piebald Pete

Piebald Pete

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:10 pm

What happened to the chatbox? I just noticed it was missing.

Last edited by Piebald Pete on Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harrow

Harrow

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:37 am

Not sure why but the chatbox was turned off. Schwarz, did you change something there?

It's back on now at any rate.
Back to top Go down
Schwarzwald

Schwarzwald

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:44 pm

Harrow wrote:
Not sure why but the chatbox was turned off. Schwarz, did you change something there?

It's back on now at any rate.

nope o.o
Back to top Go down
Piebald Pete

Piebald Pete

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:27 pm

Hey guys, the boards have been a little stale lately and it looks like we're all checking the site at least every other day. so I'm just wondering what exactly we are waiting on. Incognito, if you need help making a sheet, let me know and I'll be happy to help.

I'm not trying to be pushy but I've been checking the site every day and I see so is everyone else for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Character sheet
Race:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:48 am

Well i did write up a character in a word file....going by the temporary name of Rawk. Im not sure how to change my username though, and im semi clueless on the history. I do know where i would like to start though as a town.
Rawk is a Super Mutant, who is focussed on combat (big surprise), and i figured having him work in Gecko as a sort of guard seemed like a good way to go. Hes not bright (read: dumb as a rock) but his heart is in the right place.
Back to top Go down
Schwarzwald

Schwarzwald

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:50 am

well, i still have that plot laying around in my pocket, so if Arkan and incognito could actually pull them selves together and write of a character (since i know Arkan lost his data for good, and he hasnt gotten around to rewriting it)

then we could actualy get this started... but pretty much not much else i can do Neutral

and since incognito just replied then: me or harrow can change your username, and for your character: the story will be in Redding. Just get your background and stats up then i can look 'em over, If harrows also here i can allways call Arkan up on the phone and tell him 'get on with it' even if he is in bootcamp.
Back to top Go down
Piebald Pete

Piebald Pete

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:41 pm

If you're having trouble with your history look at the two approved histories, they're very different but both acceptable. Pete's for instance is longer, more detailed and possibly too verbose, while Harrow's is more concise and has more mystery about it.

In the case of a Mutant, they are either born, or dipped humans. So that may be a good place to start, but you don't even have to go into that necessarily.

He doesn't need a proper form of employment, but if you like that idea you don't need to tie him down to one location, caravans are a great way to get around, he could be on an errand for his employer, or even fleeing him for some reason.

but really you don't even have to deliver him to redding in the history, Harrow and I are using the same histories from the last site that started in junktown.

if you have any specific questions let me know.

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Character sheet
Race:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:46 am

If you concider Fallout 3 Canon it contradicts the RP book....as it mentions there are no genders and they cant reproduce..... but ill go with Dipped. Ill make an initial post of stats only as i work on the history at least then you can make sure i didnt make too much of a mess.
Back to top Go down
Piebald Pete

Piebald Pete

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:26 am

Yeah the book has a few differences, especially form the third game. I think the main reason that was changed in the book was so they could add the half mutant race and round out the game a little more.
Back to top Go down
Piebald Pete

Piebald Pete

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:36 pm

Well I've been posting links all over the last couple days, and I've seen guests on the site, so we're getting hits but no one is joining. I said in he posts that the site was just getting started but I think, like Scharzwald mentioned before, that once the game starts people will be more inclined to join.

Perhaps a welcome message/forum could help?
Back to top Go down
FlameStormer2000

Character sheet
Race:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Hello   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Hey anyone out there here to say I posted a character sheet. And how would I put it under my user name? Thanks bye.

P.S I posted some links on newgrounds and other sites to help get some traffic flow maybe new members.
Back to top Go down
Carib

Carib

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:47 pm

So is anyone playing at all?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huh. So...   Huh. So... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huh. So...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout RPG :: Rules and OOC Information :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: