Fallout RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout RPG

Forum roleplay based on the Fallout series.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Con-El

Con-El

TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN Empty
PostSubject: TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN   TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:56 am

With the unfortunate lack of activity from the old forum moderator on this forum, I have decided to set up a new forum with the rough same style, and same options.

http://falloutpnp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Please register here, and have fun
Back to top Go down
NeonGrayKnight

NeonGrayKnight

Character sheet
Race:
Level: 1
Hit Points:
TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN Left_bar_bleue1/1TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN   TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:24 am

Well, the other Forum has collapsed. I don't know how or why but it simply no longer exists.
So this is me desperately reaching out to anyone else out there in the Cyberverse! I am Here I am Here I am Here!

....I read too much Dr. Seuss growing up
Back to top Go down
JethroGibbs777

JethroGibbs777

Character sheet
Race:
Level: 1
Hit Points:
TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN Left_bar_bleue1/1TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN   TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Oooooooo-eeee! You're back!! Hey, you are NOT alone! Because I, the last and best hope for humanity, has returned! And with no idea what happened to the other forum, um.... Well... I ran out of words.... Let's get this started!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN   TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout RPG :: Rules and OOC Information :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: