Fallout RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout RPG

Forum roleplay based on the Fallout series.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone out there :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Carr

Anyone out there :) Empty
PostSubject: Anyone out there :)   Anyone out there :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:06 am

Hello. I ran across this link on Google and when i saw it i nearly died. Iv been looking for ANY role-play based Fallout (other then the games) for a very long time, so i am really pleased to come across this site. However, i dont know if this site is still up and running or if there are any active games i could join. I understand how difficult it may be to gather players. Anyways, its late and i thought id post here, and see what the story is when i wake up. Smile

Id like to start by introducing myself. My name is Will, im 21 and live in what i call affectionately, The Midwest Wastelands :p. More specifically Illinois (the "s" is silent folks Smile ). I was going to college, but due to some personal life issues i have postponed my adventure in order to make money. Im a big fan of Fallout, iv beaten all the games save for Fallout Tactics, which i am currently playing. Im also a fan PnP RPing, and im currently in a game. Id like to think of myself as a outgoing kinda guy, so if you have any questions please fell free to ask and ill do my best to answer. Im hoping this is still up and going and im pretty psyched about it.

Well, good morning/night. And ill see you all later (hopefully)

-Will
Back to top Go down
Alexander Carr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there :)   Anyone out there :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Ok, i guess no one is still active on this site. That sucks.

Well, i guess ill keep checking in on random occasions.
Back to top Go down
Con-El

Con-El

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there :)   Anyone out there :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:21 am

Hello Alex

If you see this, I am interesting in breathing life into this forum. Got the Pen and Paper rules printed out here, so who knows.

Greetz,
Ben

European Wastelands
Back to top Go down
NeonGrayKnight

NeonGrayKnight

Character sheet
Race:
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Anyone out there :) Left_bar_bleue1/1Anyone out there :) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there :)   Anyone out there :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:50 pm

You two are NOT alone! Very Happy I've been wanting to play Fallout PnP for AGES but seeing as I'm in the middle of nowhere and with a lack of people to play with, I gave up. Now with the promise of perhaps a forum based RPG game I plan on playing with just about anyone I can. I'll be checking in here every couple of days so if you don't get a response, just wait a few days.

Name: Keenan
State: TX

Back to top Go down
Con-El

Con-El

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there :)   Anyone out there :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:17 am

Now we're getting somewhere.

I hope we can get 2 more members. I wouldn't mind being storyteller
Back to top Go down
NeonGrayKnight

NeonGrayKnight

Character sheet
Race:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there :)   Anyone out there :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Sweet, I've never played a PnP before but I know the basic rules, and I have a good amount of the Fallout PnP ruleset 2.0 memorized Razz...ok well maybe not memorized but I know a good bit, I even wrote a expansion for it...with Dragons!
Seriously....with dragons Very Happy Anyway, just let me know if we get our req. number of players. And I'd be more then happy to help with anything.
Back to top Go down
Con-El

Con-El

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there :)   Anyone out there :) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:04 am

You never did any type of tabletop roleplaying like Dungeons and Dragons?

And the enemy list is big enough already for fallout, without dragons Wink Maybe find a way to get stats for the pc game enemies, easier to use.
Back to top Go down
NeonGrayKnight

NeonGrayKnight

Character sheet
Race:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there :)   Anyone out there :) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:53 am

Actually I introducted Dragons as another playable race using the Trait system as a species chooser of sorts. anyway I was just mentioning that in the by-and-by. I want to get adept playing with just the original rulebook first before even thinking about branching out. And no I have never played any PnP games at all. Just have always wanted to give it a go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Con-El

Con-El

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there :)   Anyone out there :) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:59 am

Well, I sent an e-mail to Carr, hope he has it linked to his e-mail. Also sent a mail to what appears to be the oldest mod actively using this place before it got deserted. I've been thinking, if I play a character, you NGK have one, and we have another char, we can build up a group from there. Forum rp's are notoriously slow in posting, but if all players post once per day, it can be done. Mostly because replies outside combat tend to be pretty verbose. I'll set up a story idea, and when I get back from my stepmom's birthday, I'll pull out my overseer's manual (printed the pnp rules to prevent loss in computer crashes, and put it into an old binder which was really from the 60-70's, got it from my dad).
We can even start with the two of us, especially to help you get acqainted with the rules and style of forum roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
NeonGrayKnight

NeonGrayKnight

Character sheet
Race:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there :)   Anyone out there :) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:32 am

Sounds good. A crash course on Forum RPGs might be a great idea. I already wrote a background for one of my characters, although he might require "bending" the trait rules(He has a custom, 95% negative third trait) as he was born blind. I have all his stats and traits calculated as well. I'll post him in the character applications as soon as I get home.
Back to top Go down
Con-El

Con-El

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there :)   Anyone out there :) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:36 pm

Don't just do that yet. Remember, characters have to somewhat fit the setting, and I was planning on starting things inside a Vault. Moreover, I was planning to make this set in Europe. A blind person would have been treated in the Vault.

Also, I still need to set up the room, and hope to get the tools as a mod for that.

Edit: even worse, I just found out I cannot create topics yet in the actual room. So I need to know about how this is going to work out. It might involve creating a new forum...
Back to top Go down
NeonGrayKnight

NeonGrayKnight

Character sheet
Race:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there :)   Anyone out there :) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:40 pm

I understand, however my character was born in a vault. It was a genetic defect rather then a mutation that caused his blindness. However I do have a second character in mind so I'll post them both and see which one will work better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there :)   Anyone out there :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone out there :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout RPG :: Rules and OOC Information :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: